Resetting SketchUp Activations
If you are logging in to SketchUp and see 'You are using SketchUp on too many machines', read on to see how to fix this.
- When you see the message above, click 'Manage Activations'. You can also access this through your Trimble Account: https://ecom-prd.trimblepaas.com/ecom/portal#/subscription
- This will need to be done in the user's account. An owner or admin cannot do this for the product users under the Admin account.
(If you don't see your assigned product, you may need to change from your personal free or trial account to the purchased account by clicking on the account name on the left . It may say Personal Account, or it may be a company name)
- Go to 'My Products'
- Click 'View Included Applications' as below. If you do not see this, you may need to switch accounts under your email address to the left.
- Click 'Manage Devices' next to the SketchUp item shown.
- Click the "Deauthorize All" button.
Back in the SketchUp application, click on the small account icon in the top right corner, and sign out and in again. You will now be able to access SketchUp as normal.
Work Remotely: SketchUp
If you need to work from home, your options for SketchUp are: Sign in with your online account - You can download and install SketchUp to your temporary computer and sign in as normal. If you have already used all your available activations, you may ...
Can I Transfer SketchUp Between Mac and Windows?
If you work in an environment that requires SketchUp to run on both Windows and Mac machines, one license per user is all you need, regardless of what computer you use. There is no need to buy a specific Mac or Windows version. With SketchUp, you now ...
Cannot Reset Trimble (SketchUp) Password
There are a few things you can try to get the Trimble emails through to reset your password. Firstly: Confirm it has not gone to your spam Check you don't have an email from 'email@example.com' Next: Add SketchUp to your safe senders ...
Activating Your SketchUp Pro Subscription
1. Creating Your Account Once your SketchUp Pro Subscription order has been processed, you will receive an email containing details of your licence, as well as a link to the account management portal. Click the account management portal link, and you ...
SketchUp Web Services Unavailable
Web services will become unavailable inside of unsupported versions of SketchUp as of the end of January 2023. Messages informing users will appear within the affected areas of SketchUp. Users can dismiss this message, and it will not return until ...