Creating a .wbc File
Important: Please name the wbc. with the serial number on your dongle. You can find the dongle serial number on its sticker.
Updating the contents of the dongle
1. When you receive the “.rtu” file, save it on the machine where the dongle with the same serial number is plugged-in.
2. Double-click the saved “.rtu” file. You will be asked to confirm the transfer on the dongle. Click Yes to update your dongle.
1. Start the application WKConfig (Applications > WIBUKEY > WkConfig) and click the tab "Update".
2. Select your dongle in the list and click "Execute Update".
3. Browse to the RTU file and select it to program your dongle correctly.
To check that your dongle has been updated you can go back to http://localhost:30304/ and check the status of your dongle. This will show your licenses.