KeyShot 8 Pro Floating Installation Instructions
Please follow the instructions below in order to install your KeyShot 8 Pro Floating Licence:
1. Save your KeyShot license file to your computer.
2. Download the server software.
3. Follow the Server Setup instructions:
Server Setup Instructions - Linux
4. Install the KeyShot 8 Pro Floating client (end-user) software on all your client computers. You may download the KeyShot 8 Pro Floating application from the links below.
5. Launch KeyShot 8 Pro Floating and follow the client (end-user) setup instructions.
KeyShot Floating - License Client Installation
License Client Setup Instructions 1. Download and install the KeyShot Pro Floating application from here: https://www.keyshot.com/resources/downloads/ 2. Launch KeyShot 3. Select "Floating License" and click "Continue". If you are currently in demo ...
How to Borrow a KeyShot Floating License for Offline Use
To check out a KeyShot Pro Floating license, your computer must be connected to the license server. To continue using KeyShot Pro Floating, the connection must be maintained at all times. If you want to work from a remote location and take KeyShot ...
KeyShot Floating - License Server Installation
1. Download the License Server installer and follow the prompts to finish the installation. (License Server link provided with your order). 2. During the order process, you will be asked for the hostname and MAC address of your network. Once we have ...
Does KeyShot Make Use of My Graphics Card?
KeyShot's render engine uses your computer's processing power, the CPU, to deliver optimal performance. The render engine does not make use of your graphics card. Although the graphics card has no bearing on render speed, KeyShot still needs it in ...
Keyshot Floating License
Keyshot floating licences require additional information to complete the licensing process. Download details and serials are provided with any purchase; however, to complete the licensing process we need the MAC address and computer name of the ...