'Error deactivating license' for SU Podium in SketchUp
If you're trying to remove your SU Podium licence, but aren't able to do so, you can try the following:
1. Go to the Ruby Console: SketchUp Window > Ruby Console (or Extensions>Developer>Ruby console in the latest Sketchup 2021 update)
Open the Ruby Console.
2. Type in pdm_cl and press enter - this will clear the license from the local SketchUp preference file
3. Now open the SU Podium V2.6 License Manager and activate the license again.
4. After activation, you must Quit SketchUp.
On the Mac go to SketchUp ---> Quit or ⌘Q. Windows file--->Exit.
This action will save the license to the SketchUp preference.json file permanently.
5. Start SketchUp again, go to the SU Podium V2.6 license manager and verify the license is activated.
Upgrading SketchUp Network License to SketchUp Pro 2019
If you are a SketchUp Pro 2018 Network License user with an active Maintenance & Support plan, your license will be automatically upgraded to SketchUp 2019. Please see below for the process your license will go through: FIRSTLY - Your SketchUp Pro ...
Can I Transfer SketchUp Between Mac and Windows?
If you work in an environment that requires SketchUp to run on both Windows and Mac machines, one license per user is all you need, regardless of what computer you use. There is no need to buy a specific Mac or Windows version. With SketchUp, you now ...
Activating Your SketchUp Pro Subscription
1. Creating Your Account Once your SketchUp Pro Subscription order has been processed, you will receive an email containing details of your licence, as well as a link to the account management portal. Click the account management portal link, and you ...
SketchUp: Subscription Server Response is Invalid
We have recently seen some users experiencing the 'subscription server response is invalid' error when trying to use various different versions of SketchUp / LayOut. This error is known to affect both SketchUp 2021 and 2020, with the possibility of ...
Signing Out of SketchUp to Reset
If you need to re-sign in to SketchUp for any reason, see the steps below. 1. Open SketchUp and Sign Out. To do this, click the account icon in the top-right, then 'Sign Out' from the menu that appears. You can also do this by going to ...