Cannot Reset Trimble (SketchUp) Password
There are a few things you can try to get the Trimble emails through to reset your password.
- Confirm it has not gone to your spam
- Check you don't have an email from 'firstname.lastname@example.org'
- Add SketchUp to your safe senders list. Instructions for various email providers can be found here.
- If you do have any firewalls on your computer or network, make sure 126.96.36.199 and trimblepaas.com are not blocked.
After you've done that, try the forgotten password link again.
If you see no new emails, try using "Forgot Password?" on www.sketchup.com
(click Sign In in the top right corner). Then, check your spam, junk and inbox folders again.
If you have tried all of the above and still cannot reset your password, please contact us.
Resetting SketchUp Activations
If you are logging in to SketchUp and see 'You are using SketchUp on too many machines', read on to see how to fix this. When you see the message above, click 'Manage Activations'. You can also access this through your Trimble Account: ...
Can I Transfer SketchUp Between Mac and Windows?
If you work in an environment that requires SketchUp to run on both Windows and Mac machines, one license per user is all you need, regardless of what computer you use. There is no need to buy a specific Mac or Windows version. With SketchUp, you now ...
Activating Your SketchUp Pro Subscription
1. Creating Your Account Once your SketchUp Pro Subscription order has been processed, you will receive an email containing details of your licence, as well as a link to the account management portal. Click the account management portal link, and you ...
Work Remotely: SketchUp
If you need to work from home, your options for SketchUp are: Sign in with your online account - You can download and install SketchUp to your temporary computer and sign in as normal. If you have already used all your available activations, you may ...
Removing Remnants of SketchUp Installations on Windows
This article will be relevant to you if: You have been advised to completely remove a previous version (or all versions) of SketchUp in order to do a “clean install” of a new version. A SketchUp uninstallation has failed. You try to install SketchUp, ...