Cannot Reset Trimble (SketchUp) Password
There are a few things you can try to get the Trimble emails through to reset your password.
- Confirm it has not gone to your spam
- Check you don't have an email from '[email protected]'
- Add SketchUp to your safe senders list. Instructions for various email providers can be found here.
- If you do have any firewalls on your computer or network, make sure 220.127.116.11 and trimblepaas.com are not blocked.
After you've done that, try the forgotten password link again.
If you see no new emails, try using "Forgot Password?" on www.sketchup.com
(click Sign In in the top right corner). Then, check your spam, junk and inbox folders again.
If you have tried all of the above and still cannot reset your password, please contact us.
Signing Out of SketchUp to Reset
If you need to re-sign in to SketchUp for any reason, see the steps below. 1. Open SketchUp and Sign Out. To do this, click the account icon in the top-right, then 'Sign Out' from the menu that appears. You can also do this by going to ...
SketchUp: Subscription Server Response is Invalid
We have recently seen some users experiencing the 'subscription server response is invalid' error when trying to use various different versions of SketchUp / LayOut. This error is known to affect both SketchUp 2021 and 2020, with the possibility of ...
Resetting SketchUp Activations
If you are logging in to SketchUp and see 'You are using SketchUp on too many machines', read on to see how to fix this. When you see the message above, click 'Manage Activations'. You can also access this through your Trimble Account: ...
Can I Transfer SketchUp Between Mac and Windows?
If you work in an environment that requires SketchUp to run on both Windows and Mac machines, one license per user is all you need, regardless of what computer you use. There is no need to buy a specific Mac or Windows version. With SketchUp, you now ...
Activating Your SketchUp Pro Subscription
1. Creating Your Account Once your SketchUp Pro Subscription order has been processed, you will receive an email containing details of your licence, as well as a link to the account management portal. Click the account management portal link, and you ...